Our one-bedroom and efficiency apartments are subsidized through the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) under section 202. The head of household or spouse must be 62 or older. Ten percent of the apartments have ADA accessible features. The apartments are reserved for people of any age (over 18) with a mobility impairment. Rent is based on resident’s income and is calculated at 30% of their adjusted gross monthly income. All utilities except the telephone are included in their monthly rent.
Financial eligibility requirements must be met for all subsidized apartments. Our apartments are an Equal Housing Opportunity.
Gene Miller Manor –Floor Plan
Opened in 1989 – 56 one-bedroom apartments and 20 efficiency apartments
For more information or to apply for an affordable apartment at Christian City, please contact the resident manager for the building in which you are interested.
Larry Moore Manor – Gail Potts – 770.703.2626 – firstname.lastname@example.org
John Sparks Manor –Elena Raynor – 770.703.2651 – email@example.com
Gene Miller Manor or Garden Terrace –La Trenneia Britt – 770.969.2119 – firstname.lastname@example.org
Services Available On Campus
(Fees are charged for applicable services)
Activities for Mind, Body & Spirit
- Heated, indoor swimming pool and spa
- Fitness Center
- Lecture series
- Live music series
- Bible studies & more
Full Continuum of Care for Seniors on Campus
- Assisted living facility
- Nursing & Rehabilitation center
- Memory Support Care
- Home care and Hospice care.
- Award-winning Physical Therapy Services
- Free Prescription Delivery from on-campus Pharmacy
- Programs such as our Coffee & Classics Event featuring live music, coffee, and refreshments.
Presented monthly on campus at the Welcome Center.
- Chapel services available on campus
- Bible studies available on campus
- Three meals available daily in a variety of settings
- Volunteer opportunities in a variety of areas across campus
- Transportation regularly scheduled for on-campus activities and events as well as shopping, banking, and off-site social events.
- Hair and beauty care for our residents
- Dog park
- Community garden
- Neighborhood gathering places
- Campus patrol