Ready, Set, Shop! Graceland Thrift Store is located on the campus of Christian City, just 9 miles south of Hartsfield-Jackson International Airport, easily accessible from I-85. Purchases at Graceland support Christian City Children & Family Programs.
Gently used items, and some brand new merchandise is offered for sale at Graceland Thrift Store. Here’s what you’ll find in our neatly organized and fully stocked store.
- Clothing – for men, women, and children, including infants.
- Furniture – from upholstered sofas to wooden tables and chairs.
- Toys – our toy inventory is constantly refreshing.
- Appliances – variety of small and large appliances.
- Electronics – items are tested prior to being placed on the floor.
- Footwear – for men, women, and children.
- Books – hardback, paperback, novels, reference, children’s.
- Linens – wide variety of new and gently used linens.
- Home décor – to complement a variety of decorating styles.
- Wall art and picture frames.
Store Hours: Tuesday, Thursday, & Saturday from 9:30 AM to 2:30 PM
Tuesday through Saturday
9:30 AM to 1:30 PM
Directions to Graceland Thrift Store: (map below)
- From I 85 N/S Take exit # 64 (Union City)
- Proceed East on Hwy 138 (I85 S turn left on Hwy 138; I85N turn right on Hwy 138 ) and continue to Buffington Road.
- Turn right at Buffington Road intersection (you are turning onto Lester Road to your right).
- Turn left at stop sign (intersection of Red Oak Road and Lester Road).
- Continue past the entrance to the Christian City Welcome Center/Main entrance and pass Azalea Drive (the next drive to your right)
- Graceland Thrift Store is on your right behind the chain link fence. (DONATIONS are received at the front entrance facing Red Oak Road; to SHOP enter from the large field parking lot)
For more information call 770-629-7718