If you change your mind about contributing to Christian City for any reason, we are happy to honor your decision, as long as you request a refund within 30 days of the date on which you made the contribution.

To request a refund, call 770-703-2759 to speak with the Accounts Receivable and Gifts Manager. Refunds will be issued as either a credit to the credit card used for the original contribution, or by check if the contribution was made with a check, or cash.