ATTN: Graceland Thift Store will be temporarily closed until April 4, 2020.
This includes our store, pickups, and donations.
We please ask no donations be brought to Graceland Thift Store at this time. Thank you!
Items you no longer want or need can help our kids! Everything you donate to Graceland Thrift Store helps stock the shelves for purchases that help the kids at The Children’s Village with educational expenses.
We gratefully accept your donations Tuesday through Saturday 9:30 AM to 3 PM.
Note: Please be sure to see a Graceland employee when making your donation. Due to safety and health hazards, all donations must be received by Graceland personnel.
All items donated are tax deductible, and receipts are provided by Graceland personnel.
Donation Pick-up Available for Larger Items
Call us at 770-629-7718 to schedule a pick-up of larger items such as furniture or large/heavy appliances. When picking up large items, we will also pick up any other donations. Small items should be delivered to Graceland Thrift Store.
- Furniture and household appliances showing no more than average wear & tear.
- Gently used clothing of all kinds (bagged–not on hangers).
- Shoes of average wear or newer.
- Toys (with all parts), in good to new condition.
- Electronics (stereos, TVs, DVD players, media devices, etc.) in working condition that do not need repair.
- Phones in good condition with all parts.
- Home décor of all kinds (in good condition without chips, cracks, dings or dents)
- Picture frames in good condition.
- Books in good condition.
Items Not accepted
- Hazardous discards of any kind, including computers, mattresses and bed pillows.
- Swimwear or underwear.
- Consumable items such as food (human or animal).
- Creams and lotions.
- Any furniture in disrepair or showing above average wear & tear.
- Shoes showing more than average wear & tear.
- Rusted items of any kind.
- Large or small appliances that are rusted, do not work, or need repair.
- Toys that are broken, labeled with children’s names or missing parts.
- Damaged or burned cookware.
- Chipped or cracked picture frames, home decor or glassware.
- Books with covers missing, encyclopedias or magazines.
We can’t include all items on our list! If you have an item not listed above, please give us a call. It may be something we can receive and resell.