In 2012, I became a supporter of Christian City Children’s Village, whose mission supports neglected and abused children across the metro Atlanta area. The Christian City Children’s Village consists of:
- a residential program, where children live in family-style homes with full-time house parents,
- the Safe Place crisis intervention program, where children who might otherwise be lured into the human trafficking trade can seek safety, and
- Crossroads foster care and adoption program.
TrustDALE supports Children’s Village primarily by hosting Golf Fore Kids. In 2018, we renamed our tournament in honor of the late Christian City CEO Bob Crutchfield, who gave so much to help so many. So please join me in supporting this event. You can get involved by registering to play and/or becoming a sponsor. I promise you’ll enjoy the day and that a child’s life will be changed because of this event.
In addition to sponsoring or playing in our tournament, here are other ways you can help:
- Like us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/BCMGolfForKids/, then “share” our Golf For Kids Tournament posts.
- Mention the Golf For Kids Tournament in your advertising and social media and invite your customers, friends, church or professional organization to participate.
- Watch the above video about how children benefit at Christian City and share the link with your friends.
- Make a donation at christiancity.org/golf
Our goal this year is to raise $70,000 for the kids at Christian City Children’s Village. Please give serious consideration to what YOU can do. Now more than ever, it is important for us to work together to create life-changing hope for victims of child abuse and abandonment in metro Atlanta.
Thanks for your support!