Adoption & Fostering Next Steps
Below, you’ll find information about pursuing adoption or foster care. For more information, please email us at email@example.com.
This questionnaire provides topics for you and your family to consider before proceeding with the caregiver approval process.
You do not need to send us your answers, but you should answer the questions and discuss them with your family to assess whether foster care may be a good option for you.
What are the steps to becoming a foster or adoptive parent?
Christian City Crossroads will be with you every step of the way.
- 24/7 on-call support by professionally licensed staff
- Support group for foster/adoptive parents
- Pre-approval and annual training
- Completion of home studies
- Access to library of materials related to fostering/adopting for both parents and children.
- Assessment and fulfillment of child’s physical, social, emotional, educational/vocational, nutritional, spiritual/cultural, and permanency needs
- Access to private school funding for children who are in foster care
- Recommendations and referrals for community resources
- Respite opportunities
- Complimentary access to thrift store for clothing & goods
- Complimentary access to a pantry with toiletry items, toys, school supplies etc.
- Assistance with transportation, when feasible
- Transitional living opportunities for older youth