Neighborly. Carefree. Reasonably Priced.
Christian City is not just affordable. It’s a special, neighborly place for vibrant senior life!
Emphasizing both physical and spiritual health, we offer an abundance of amenities and opportunities to enrich the lives of our active senior residents age 65+.I’d like to schedule a patio home tour
Frequent travelers enjoy the convenient location of our beautifully wooded 500-acre campus, just 15 minutes from Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport
With lawn care and home maintenance covered, your active senior life will be more carefree at Christian City!
Patio homes at Christian City are designed for active senior living in a neighborly community. A strengthening center, indoor swimming pool, walking paths, planned activities, events, and classes are at our residents’ fingertips.
Four neighborhoods of duplex, triplex, and quadraplex patio homes offer one and two-bedroom floor plans.
Fully updated homes feature stainless steel appliances, granite/quartz countertops in kitchen and bath, upgraded wood flooring, ceiling fans, window treatments, washer/dryer hook-ups, large closets, and maintenance-free landscaped lawns. Many homes include a sunroom or patio, attached garage, or carport.
Resources are available to support active senior residents’ physical, spiritual, emotional, intellectual, financial, and social wellness. Outdoor amenities include a walking path, bocce ball court, putting green, shuffleboard court, community garden, and dog park. Community activities include educational, social, and entertainment programs offered at the Recreation Center and other locations across the 500-acre campus.
Our life-lease program allows seniors age 65+ to lease a patio home for the duration of their lifetime.
- The resident pays a one-time amount to lease a home for the remainder of his or her life (life-lease).
- Utilities included for select communities.
- Monthly maintenance fee includes trash removal, recycling, pest control and general maintenance services.
Homes are available and move-in ready. Schedule a tour today!
Call 770-703-2749 or email email@example.com
- Walking path
- Bocce ball
- Putting green
- Dog park
- Community garden
- Neighborhood gathering places
- Educational and social programs
- Campus patrol
- Chapel services available on campus
- Bible studies available on campus
- Volunteer opportunities in a variety of areas across campus
- Three meals available daily in a variety of settings
- Programs featuring live music and art shows.
- Transportation regularly scheduled for on-campus activities and events as well as shopping, banking, and off-site social events.
- Hair and beauty care for our residents