Christian City is not just affordable. It’s a special, neighborly place for vibrant senior life!
Emphasizing both physical and spiritual health, we offer an abundance of amenities and opportunities to enrich the lives of our active senior residents age 65+.
With lawn care and home maintenance covered, your active senior life will be more carefree at Christian City!
Patio homes at Christian City are designed for active senior living in a neighborly community. A strengthening center, indoor swimming pool, walking paths, planned activities, events, and classes are at our residents’ fingertips.
Four neighborhoods of duplex, triplex, and quadraplex patio homes offer one and two-bedroom floor plans.
Renovated home interiors feature stainless steel appliances, granite/quartz countertops in kitchen and bath, faux wood flooring, ceiling fans, faux wood blinds, washer/dryer hook-ups, large closets, sunroom or patio. attached garage or carports, and landscaped lawns.
Our life-lease program allows seniors age 65+ to lease a patio home for the duration of their lifetime.
- The resident pays a one-time amount to lease a home for the remainder of his or her life (life-lease).
- Utilities included for select communities.
- Monthly maintenance fee includes trash removal, recycling, pest control and general maintenance services.
Take A Tour
Homes are available and move-in ready. Schedule a tour today!
Call 770-703-2749 or email email@example.com
- Dog park
- Community garden
- Neighborhood gathering places
- Campus patrol
- Chapel services available on campus
- Bible studies available on campus
- Volunteer opportunities in a variety of areas across campus
- Three meals available daily in a variety of settings
- Programs such as our Coffee & Classics Event featuring live music, coffee, and refreshments.
Presented monthly on campus at the Welcome Center.
- Transportation regularly scheduled for on-campus activities and events as well as shopping, banking, and off-site social events.
- Hair and beauty care for our residents